Motorised Independent Robots (MiR) make your employees more efficient by allowing them to focus on higher-value activities, while shortening lead time and reducing the risk of bottlenecks. They optimise safety and reduce risk of injury by reducing the need of forklift usage to move pallets amongst people.
Why is it ideal for your business?
- Cheaper than labour
- Dedicated means of carriage with in built safety features
- Removes the need for labour to move products around the workshop
- It can work 24 hours a day
- It can be adapted to different function like carrying, towing and lifting.
- It can move collaborative robots (cobots) to different work locations.
- Can help reduce the amount of conveyors for transporting pallets and components.